- Ariel Cohen explains the failures of Obama’s Russian “re-set” policy in The Washington Times.
- Michael Franc talks about the increase in Republican voters under Ronald Reagan in Canada’s The Globe and Mail.
- James Gattuso urges for the liquidation of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in the New York Post’s “Capitol Punishment”.
- Heritage points out the ineffectiveness of the stimulus, tax rebates, and extended unemployment benefits in Fox Business.
- Brian Darling comments on conservatives’ varying views on stimulus projects in the Huffington Post.
Heritage in the News
- Paul Winfree predicts hidden Obamacare costs in NewsMax.com.
- Heritage’s Index of Economic Freedom ranks Armenia as one of the freest states of those formerly encompassed by the Soviet Union in Asbarez Armenian News.
- Despite a large tax burden, Sweden ranks amongst the freest in the world according to the Index of Economic Freedom in Wealth Briefing.