- Ed Feulner’s op-ed on global warming propaganda in the Washington Times.
- Brian Darling’s op-ed on the Ex-Im Bank in Townhall.com.
- Hans Von Spakovsky’s post on voter ID obstructionism in Justice in National Review Online’s “The Corner”.
- Heritage’s Index of Dependence on Government in Las Vegas Review-Journal column.
- Condoleezza Rice at Heritage speaking on the education crisis as a national security issue in Juan Williams’ syndicated column.
- Stuart Butler’s health plan combines mandates, exchanges and tax reform in Time’s “In the Arena”.
- Ed Feulner, Ed Meese and other conservative leaders meet with Mitt Romney in BostonGlobe.com.
- Ed Feulner and Ed Meese awarded the Bradley Prize in National Review Online’s “The Corner”.
- Bryan Riley’s thoughts on SIEU’s bid to use NAFTA to block the Alabama immigration law in Investor’s Business Daily.
- Bob Moffit comments on closing the doughnut hole in the Washington Times.
- Matt Spalding weighs in on Sen. Marco Rubio’s version of the DREAM Act in Politico.
- Jessica Zuckerman speaks on 50 foiled terror plots in Xinhua.
- Hans Von Spakovsky discusses voter fraud in Houston Chronicle.
- Mike Franc says the mandate holds Obamacare together and should be repealed in State Journal Register.
- Values Bus touring in Grand Junction Daily Sentinel.