Heritage Foundation experts are playing a major role in this year’s Conservative Political Action Conference:
- Legal expert Hans von Spakovsky is moderating a panel at 12:50 p.m. Eastern on “Obama’s IRS: Political Arm of the Left?”
- Foreign policy scholar Ted Bromund is moderating a panel at 3:30 p.m. on “American Leadership in Europe: What’s the Future of Reagan/Thatcher-style Conservatism?”
- Heritage Vice President Becky Norton Dunlop is moderating a separate panel at 3:30 p.m. to answer the question, “Can America Survive Obama’s War on Fossil Fuel?”
- Genevieve Wood is moderating a panel on “Solutions 2014: Ideas to Unite America” at 3:30 p.m. with Heritage policy experts Derrick Morgan, Jennifer Marshall, Terry Miller and Steve Bucci
- And Heritage President Jim DeMint will sign copies of Falling in Love with America Again tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. followed by an address at 1:10 p.m. on the main stage.