- Ariel Cohen’s op-ed on Putin’s next presidency in Christian Science Monitor.
- Nick Loris’ op-ed on gas prices and energy policy in the Washington Times.
- Stuart Butler’s op-ed on health enterprise zones appears in the Baltimore Sun.
- Morgan Roach’s post on Sudan in New York Times’ “Room for Debate”.
- Jennifer Marshall’s post on the anti-conscience mandate in National Review Online’s “The Corner”.
- Lindsey Burke post on “waiving state education control goodbye” in CNN “Schools of Thought”.
- Bill Beach and Patrick Tyrell address Index of Dependence in Wall Street Journal column.
- Heritage supported the individual mandate as a cure for free-rider problem in Wall Street Journal column.
- Heritage supports Florida’s “parent trigger” for education in Washington Post’s “Answer Sheet”.
- Jason Richwine thoughts on teacher’s compensation in Fredericksburg Free-Lance Star editorial.
- Heritage’s thoughts on seniors being hurt by Obama’s policies in Fiscal Times column.
- Heritage indirectly opposes the Eisenhower memorial design in Los Angeles Times “Culture Monster” blog.
- Lachlan Markay weighs in on the Abound Solar cuts in Hot Air.
- Bruce Klingner’s thoughts on North Korea’s agreement to halt the nuclear program in Reuters, Agence France Press, Washington Times and Voice of America.
- Secretary Liam Fox’s event seen here in the Daily Caller.
- Rob Bluey speaks on the Abound Solar cuts in the TownHall.
- Hans Von Spakovsky discusses Voter ID in Scripps Howard Foundation Wire.
- Heritage ranks the US 12th in economic freedom in The Street.