October 23, 2012
The Heritage Foundation’s 2012 President’s Club meeting got underway in Washington last night with an informal debate-watching party.
The formal agenda starts today. Some of the highlights from today’s sessions:
- Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC) addresses Executive Committee members
- National Review columnist Jonah Goldberg speaks to Young President’s Club members
- Heritage President Ed Feulner explains the state of the conservative movement
- Panels of experts including Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), former Attorney General Ed Meese and Heritage scholars explain next steps for conservatives
- Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer delivers the keynote address