- Jim Carafano criticizes the Obama Administration’s lack of a strong foreign policy in the Middle East in The National Interest
- Ed Feulner praises Michigan’s right-to-work law in The Washington Times.
- Israel Ortega explains how conservatives can reach Hispanic voters in Human Events
- Paul Larkin eulogizes Robert Bork in FoxNews.com.
- Rebeccah Heinrichs argues it is time to get serious on US missile defense in The Washington Times.
Heritage Cited in Others’ Commentary
- Patrick Knudsen contrasts the needs for spending cuts with “emergency” spending budget provisions in The Washington Times.
- An article in The New York Times quotes Sarah Torre’s blog about the Senate’s domestic violence bill.
- The Atlantic Wire references Heritage Action’s opposition to Speaker Boehner’s Plan B proposal.
- Ed Feulner and Ed Meese praise Robert Bork in The Wall Street Journal.
Heritage Cited in the News
- David John discusses social security reform in Politico.
- Mike Franc argues against Speaker Boehner’s fiscal cliff compromise in The Wall Street Journal.
- C-Span.org shares Jim Carafano’s testimony before the House Armed Services Committee about security challenges in the Democratic Republic of Congo on.
- Politico quotes Ben Affleck’s joke that he was never offered a Heritage membership.