September 27, 2012
- Derek Scissors writes an op-ed in the Washington Times on how imports help the U.S. economy.
- Ariel Cohen analyses Mongolia’s mineral boom in The National Interest.
- Stuart Butler gives a detailed explanation of long term care in JAMA [Journal of the American Medical Association] Forum.
Heritage Cited in Others’ Commentary
- The Washington post cites Curtis Dubay criticizes the Tax Policy Center analysis of Romney’s tax plan
- AbovetheLaw.com reports that The Heritage Foundation hosted a popular Supreme Court preview event.
- A Heritage report on religious intolerance was cited in a Hot Air post.
Heritage Cited in the News
- Terry Miller explains the effective use of foreign aid in Business Insider.