May 2, 2012
- James Carafano’s op-ed on Obama’s Afghanistan speech in the New York Post.
- Jason Richwine and Andrew Biggs’ op-ed on public worker compensation in the Huffington Post.
- Lachlan Markay’s thoughts on Trent Lott’s flip-flop on LOST in Examiner’s “Beltway Confidential”.
- Heritage promotes “fear mongering” abstinence education in Salon.com.
- James Carafano discusses the budget-driven war-planning in the Washington Times.
- Ed Feulner and Ed Meese to receive Bradley Prize in the Sacramento Bee.
- Ed Meese is awarded Bradley Prize in the Washington Times.
- Lisa Curtis weighs in on the State Department and conflicting views with the Haqqani network in the Examiner.
- Lisa Curtis comments on Obama’s frustration with Pakistan in Press Trust of India.
- Heritage says the SAVE Act can strengthen U.S.-Philippines relations in ABS-CBN News.