March 8, 2013
- Luke Coffey criticizes the Obama administration for siding with Argentina over the Falkland Islands in The Washington Times.
- Hans von Spakovsky defends Chief Justice Roberts and Justice Scalia’s questions about Shelby County v. Holder in The National Review Online.
- Rob Bluey says conservatives can learn from sports analytics in The Atlantic.
- Ericka Anderson talks about the importance of hashtags during Sen. Rand Paul’s filibuster in The Huffington Post.
Heritage Cited in Other’s Commentary
- Joel Rosenberg quotes Heritage’s Steven Bucci on Syrian WMD’s in The Daily Caller.
- The Pittsburg-Tribune Review cites Heritage’s James Sherk on the minimum wage.
- The Blaze cites Heritage on federal spending.
Heritage Cited in the News