April 3, 2012
- Ed Feulner’s op-ed on Obama’s need for “space” on defense in Washington Times.
- Ernest Istook’s op-ed on dependence on foreign chocolate in FOXNews.com.
- J.D. Foster examines the unemployment rate in Lambro’s syndicated column.
- Rep. Paul Ryan’s “Saving the American Idea” speech appears here in the Washington Post column.
- Brett Schaefer’s thoughts on UNESCO’s high administrative overhead in Weekly Standard column.
- Heritage promoted individual mandate in Washington Post “Fact Checker”, Huffington Post column and Newsmax.com.
- Alyene Senger discusses Obamacare adding $17 trillion to long-term unfunded spending in Examiner’s “Beltway Confidential”.
- Nicolas Loris’ thoughts on Mitt Romney’s fossil fuel agenda in The Fiscal Times.