April 30, 2012
- James Carafano’s op-ed on military preparedness appears in the Examiner.
- James Gattuso’s op-ed (via McClatchy) on post office closures in Orange County Register, Youngstown Vindicator, Daytona Beach News Journal, Waterbury Republican American and more.
- Lindsey Burke speaks on the government takeover of student lending in Detroit News.
- Heritage gave Ireland high marks for economic freedom in Krugman’s syndicated column.
- Heritage says North Carolina is the most protectionist state in Raleigh News & Observer editorial.
- Condoleezza Rice at Heritage says the education crisis is greatest national security threat in The Hill column.
- Mike Franc’s thoughts on Mitt Romney’s economic plan in USA Today.
- Walter Lohman discuses the U.S. stance on the China-Philippines territorial disputes in Reuters.
- Matt Spalding advised Gov. Mitt Romney on handling the gay marriage issue in Massachusetts in Los Angeles Times.
- Lisa Curtis weighs in on the Taliban talks in Christian Science Monitor.
- Lisa Curtis comments on the U.S.-Afghanistan Strategic Partnership Agreement in Voice of America.
- Heritage Action opposed blocking the hike in the student loan interest rate in the Associated Press.
- Bruce Klingner’s thoughts on the ineffectual UN resolutions against North Korea appear in the Korea Times.
- Heritage’s Budget in Pictures appears in the Cypress Times.