- James Carafano’s op-ed on the anniversary of Osama bin Laden’s death in the Examiner.
- James Carafano’s op-ed (via McClatchy) on penny-wise pound foolish defense procurement in Savannah Morning News and Boston Herald.
- Brian Darling’s op-ed on the Violence against Women Act appears in Townhall.com.
- Robert Alt’s post on the Arizona immigration law in US News & World Report’s “Debate Club”.
- Heritage’s thoughts on slow private-sector hiring in Fiscal Times column.
- Heritage discusses the RAISE Act in Rep. Todd Rokita’s Examiner column.
- Heritage examines the Taxmageddon in a Human Events column and Pittsburgh Tribune-Review editorial.
- Heritage notes Tax Freedom day in US News & World Report’s “Economic Intelligence”.
- Bob Moffit speaks on tax treatment being a key to health reform in Chicago Tribune.
- Bob Moffit’s thoughts on doing health reform right in Reuters.
- Brian Darling weighs in on voter ID in Reuters.
- Ed Feulner speaks out on the passing of Chuck Colson in the Washington Times.
- Walter Lohman examines the US-India relationship in Rediff.
- Heritage Foundation and the cyber security bill in the Daily Beast.
- Rory Cooper’s thoughts on social media and activism in Hispanic Business.
- Cambodian Economic Freedom in Trust Law.