April 16, 2012
- James Carafano’s op-ed on the North Caucasus instability in Examiner.
- Luke Coffey’s op-ed on Georgia’s march to freedom in Washington Times.
- Ernest Istook’s op-ed on Buffett Rule millionaires in the Daily Caller.
- Israel Ortega’s op-ed on the Buffett Rule appears in NBC Latino.
- Israel Ortega’s op-ed on school choice in La Opinion.
- Wendell Cox discusses public transit subsidies and ridership in Wall Street Journal editorial.
- Hans Von Spakovsky’s thoughts on voter fraud in Chuck Norris’ syndicated column.
- Ed Feulner to receive Bradley Prize in HotAir.com
- Rob Bluey weighs in on income tax avoidance in Human Events column.
- Derek Scissors’ thoughts on U.S. – China economic relations in Reuters.
- Bruce Klingner examines the North Korean missile launch in Los Angeles Times.
- David John speaks on the JOBS Act in Philadelphia Inquirer column.
- Ed Feulner to receive Bradley Prize in Washington Examiner’s “Campaign 2012”.
- Genevieve Wood on the Values Bus in Toledo Blade.
- Heritage’s Conversations with Conservatives program is noted in Times-Picayune.
- Condoleezza Rice speaks at Heritage in Daily Caller.