April 11, 2012
- Jason Richwine and Andrew Biggs’ op-ed on public worker compensation appears in the Wall Street Journal.
- JD Foster’s op-ed on the Buffet Rule in Washington Times.
- JD Foster and Curtis Dubay’s op-ed on the Buffet Rule re-posted on CNN’s “GPS”.
- Heritage holds event on the need for nuclear weapons testing in Time’s “Battleland”.
- Stuart Butler’s thoughts on, circa ’89, the individual mandate in Al Hunt’s Bloomberg column.
- The Values Bus protest deplored in Red State.
- Ed Feulner to receive 2012 Bradley Prize in Washington Times and NewsMax.
- Hans Von Spakovsky discusses Trayvon Martin and equal justice in Washington Post.
- JD Foster examines the Buffet Rule in Times-Picayune.
- Curtis Dubay weighs in on the Buffet Rule in Palm Beach Post.
- Heritage produces graph on how Medicare and Medicaid costs are rapidly increasing in CNBC.
- Curtis Dubay on the “Taxmaggedon” in Daily Caller.
- Values Bus stops in Cincinnati in Cincinnati Enquirer.