February 27, 2012
- Ernest Istook’s op-ed (via McClatchy) on libraries exposing kids to porn in the name of 1st amendment rights in Sacramento Bee.
- James Carafano’s op-ed on economic freedom and the Middle East in Washington Examiner.
- Hans von Spakovsky’s op-ed on illegal appointments in Daily Caller.
- Ed Feulner’s op-ed on overregulation appears in Townhall.com and Patriot Post.
- Index of Dependence in Big Government column and in Christian Science Monitor column.
- Heritage’s video on Obamacare and religious freedom in National Review Online’s “The Corner”.
- Heritage’s Red Tape Rising is cited in Orange County Register column.
- Heritage analysis boosts Dan Coats on Oregon Sen. Ron Wyden’s tax reform in Indianapolis Star column.
- Heritage suggests that Obama bought votes for key legislation in Pittsburgh Tribune-Review editorial.
- Baker Spring’s thoughts on F-35 delays in the Associated Press.
- Nick Loris weighs in on subsidizing algae-based energy in Bloomberg.
- James Sherk speaks on extended UI benefits in the Bloomberg.