February 15, 2012
- Heritage’s thoughts on Davis-Bacon in Sen. DeMint’s Wall Street Journal column.
- Heritage once backed the Romneycare mandate in CBSNews.com and two American Spectator column and American Spectator column.
- Heritage addresses the Obamacare budget-busters in a Human Events column.
- Heritage’s “No Excuses” in New York Review of Books.
- Heritage Action opposes both highway bills in the Associated Press.
- Stuart Butler supported the individual mandate in past in New York Times and Washington Post’s “Wonk Blog.”
- Derek Scissors’ thoughts on Chinese global investments in Reuters.
- Derek Scissors discusses the increased demand for Chinese merchandise in the LA Times.
- Derek Scissors speaks on Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping’s visit in Politico and China Daily.
- Mike Needham weighs in on the payroll tax extension deal in Los Angeles Times.
- Heritage does not function the same as Media Matters in the Daily Caller.
- History of privatization in Belarus in the Belarus Digest.